11 December 2004

11/12. Request for help from Indian graduate student

This kind of request comes over the transom quite regularly. We always try to help as we can. The discussion groups are often generous with their thoughts and counsel.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: December 11, 2004 12:00 PM
To: The Land Cafe of The Commons at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Landcafe/
Subject: RE: Land Values

Respected Sir,

I am Ekesh Desai, and am currently doing my Post Graduation in
Advanced Construction Management at the National Institute of
Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune, India. I am
basically an Architect graduated out of the Sir J. J. College of
Architecture, University of Mumbai, India.

I am doing a thesis as part of my final year curriculum. The
topic is, 'Growth of Real Estate Business around Metro Cities and its
CoRelation to the funding of Urban Infrastructure, necessary to
sustain Urban Growth.'

It would be very kind of you if you could send me a soft copy of
any issues/matters/documents or any of your ideas related to my
thesis topic over the mail.

At the moment I am facing a dearth of relevant study material
that is very essential for my thesis work. My prefinal submission
is on the 17th of December and the final submission is on the
31st of this month.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,

Ekesh Desai. ekesh@rediffmail.com
Pune, India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home